The Tahoma Activist

"Changing the Media, One Story at a Time"

This website is your Pierce County source for progressive news and opinion. If you want to be a part of The Tahoma Activist, send all submissions here. We will print anything that makes sense and touches on the important issues of the day.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Get your No on I-933 signs today!

I ordered No on 933 signs the other day, and they arrived today! I have great frontage on a busy Tacoma street, so I gave the campaign my address and they brought five signs to my front door. I put 'em up with my AM 1090 sign and my Norm Dicks sign and, boy howdy, it looks great.

For your signs, go to the No on 933 website and click the contact button to get their address and email information. We have an awesome coordinator here in Pierce County, April Putney, who was probably the one that brought them to the house (I was out so I didn't see who it was). This is how democracy works, folks. Avail yourself of the tools of freedom!

P.S. If you come to Central Labor Council this week, there should be lots of signs there to choose from!

Categories: Local Groups, Politics - Local


StumbleUpon Toolbar

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff! You're right, it was me who delivered the signs. I'm gonna stop by the CLC's office on Thursday and drop more off there. Keep up the great work - hope to see you at the Voter Contact Kickoff on Saturday, 10:30am at the Tacoma Nature Center. We must reach 1000s of voters to defeat this initiative and we need all the help we can get! -- April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home