The Tahoma Activist

"Changing the Media, One Story at a Time"

This website is your Pierce County source for progressive news and opinion. If you want to be a part of The Tahoma Activist, send all submissions here. We will print anything that makes sense and touches on the important issues of the day.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back from my power-outage-induced coma

Well, that was sure one hell of a storm. This is the first chance I've had to get to a computer. Hope all our blogging brothers and sisters are okay.

Some poor guy and his dog got killed in my town when he stepped on a live powerline. I can't believe how slow our utilities have been to solve this problem.

As far as the news goes, I don't really care at this point, just slogging through my enormous backlogs of emails. I will hopefully care enough at some point to get back into the game.

Peace and love, and happy holidays!


StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home