The Tahoma Activist

"Changing the Media, One Story at a Time"

This website is your Pierce County source for progressive news and opinion. If you want to be a part of The Tahoma Activist, send all submissions here. We will print anything that makes sense and touches on the important issues of the day.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dennis Kucinich - will he sign the United for Peace and Justice pledge?

Dennis Kucinich was my choice in 2004 for President. He got me into politics. He got me excited about geting involved in my union. If it weren't for him, I might still be playing video games every day. So I gotta give respect.

But this writer on Portland Indymedia has a great point: If Dennis won't commit to only supporting anti-war candidates at the Democratic Convention, than what's the point of putting all our weight behind him as an anti-war movement? You have to have principles if you want to earn the votes of principled people. So I am calling Dennis out: put up or shut up. You want my love? Then SIGN THAT PLEDGE.

Categories: Free & Fair Elections, War & Peace

P.S. I had a chance to personally ask Dennis after the 04 election about election fraud, and he told me it wasn't a problem. He's changed his tune now, but what the hell? How can our members of Congress be so totally uninformed? And don't even get me started on 9/11.


StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home