The Tahoma Activist

"Changing the Media, One Story at a Time"

This website is your Pierce County source for progressive news and opinion. If you want to be a part of The Tahoma Activist, send all submissions here. We will print anything that makes sense and touches on the important issues of the day.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Kevin Barrett's new book on 9/11 is amazing!


Greetings lovers of peace, freedom, and the American way:

I just received my review copy of Kevin Barrett's upcoming book, "Truth Jihad: My Epic Struggle Against the 9/11 Big Lie", and it is amazing!

You must order this book, and you must write Kevin and tell him how awesome you think this book is. Go to http://mujca.net to read his stuff and to get involved!

I'll have a full review of the book and it's most shocking allegations soon - look for it in our Recommended Reads section! I'm also looking to get an interview with the author for our "Underground Notes" section, which may also be included in my upcoming first book, "The New American Populists and the Progressive Prescription for America".

Categories: 9/11 Truth, Recommended Reads


StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home