The Tahoma Activist

"Changing the Media, One Story at a Time"

This website is your Pierce County source for progressive news and opinion. If you want to be a part of The Tahoma Activist, send all submissions here. We will print anything that makes sense and touches on the important issues of the day.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tacoma war protestors, send in your reports!


Please send in your reports of the protests at the Port of Tacoma as well as any photos, audio, or links to websites or pages that you think our readers will want to see.

Video courtesy of Tacoma SDS

Recent News Updates

More Whitlock photos from March 12th

New photos from rwhitlock
Photos from tacomapmr

Upcoming Events courtesy of Olyblog


StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://flickr.com/photos/7202827@N04/

I have photos uploaded at the flickr site above. Use them freely and in whatever way supports our cause.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger mkimmerling said...

Hi Jeff,
I haven't been able to go down to join the protest for a variety of reasons until tonight. Tonight after work, around 8:00 PM , I went down and there were 2-car police car roadblocks at both the intersections of 11th and Milwaukee and also at Lincoln and Milwaukee and I couldn't find a way in so I turned around and headed back home where I am now at about 9:00. I definitely WILL be at the Courthouse after work tomorrow (after 5) but let me know if anyone was able to get in to protest tonight, OK?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home